Proudly designed and developed in New Zealand MyCup™ is an ergonomically designed menstrual cup to not only sit effectively but comfortably and flatteringly.
The Good Stuff
MyCup™ Size 1 is:
- Perfect for first time cup users because of its slightly larger size compared to other smaller cups on the market
- Suitable for women who have a lower cervix (second knuckle)
- Suitable for people who use small and/or regular tampons (and may use super tampons for their first couple of days of their periods)
MyCup™ Menstrual Cup is considered a firmer style cup, the silicone will soften as it warms up inside your body. At first it can appear to be a bit larger than most cups, once you get the hang of inserting this cup, you will find it will be one of the most comfortable you have ever used.
The base of the cup has a leaf design imprinted on the silicone to help with removal of the cup. This provides a lightly “grippy” surface to help with removal of the cup if you prefer to pinch the base of the cup to remove.
The stem has been designed smaller and the pearl-like increments make it easy to trim. Once trimmed, the cup retains its aesthetics and remains comfortable with no sharp edges. The stem is shorter, rounder and you will be less aware of its presence.
Eco Warrior Wins
- Capacity to breathing holes: 22 ml
- Capacity to rim: 29 ml
- Length including stem: 62 mm
- Length of cup only: 44.5 mm
- Length of stem only: 17.5 mm
- Width: 42mm
- FDA Registered medical grade silicon