The CaliWoods Copper Razor - Say hello to luxurious low-waste shaves when you add the Cali Copper Safety Razor to your bathroom routine.
This is last Razor you will ever buy, just replace the blades. It is completely plastic-free and makes shaving a breeze. Each Pack includes:
Why you will LOVE the Cali Copper Razor;
- PLASTIC FREE. No more disposable plastic shavers filling our landfills and oceans - just replace the blades.
- Choose from two colours; Stainless Steel or Copper.
- UNISEX! Great for everyone. Face, legs, underarms, bikini - this Safety Razor can shave everywhere.
- REFILL BLADE PACKS available at a super affordable price. You can order these on auto-ship where you choose the delivery period based on hair type and shaving frequency.
- SIMPLICITY. Our Razors are a simple screw mechanism and two top holding plates - super durable with less parts that can break compared to a butterfly razor.
- BLADE TAKE BACK. We take back your blades. Use, Dry, Post, Repurpose. Once you have 40 or more blades, simply post them back to us. We accept them even if they are from another brand. Considering the end-of-life of a product and closing the waste loop is part of our product stewardship - getting the good stuff going here in NZ.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS. We offer Cali Razor Replacement Parts. We are serious about creating products that last for ages and giving customers the right to repair. If anything should ever happen to your Razor, or you loose a part, we have the separate pieces available via email order.
TOP TIP: Use gentle pressure - let the weight of the stainless steel do the work for you! Click here for our full blog post with very detailed how-to instructions so you can shave with confidence!
Instructions For Use:
1. Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
2. Place blades between he two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
3. Screw the handle back on and shave away!
4. Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
5. Rinse the Razor after thoroughly after each use. Clean away soap and hair then let dry out of the shower.
Storage your Razor safely out of the shower between uses and take care not to drop your Razor. We have very detailed instructions set out HERE in the blog and you can watch the video above to see how the Safety Razor is constructed.
The Technical Details:
- Copper Razor is made from Stainless Steel Type 304 20% and Zinc Alloy 80%.
- The Copper colour is electroplated into the Stainless and Zinc Alloy. The Copper isn't a layer and cannot 'come off'. Please rinse the Razor thoroughly to prevent discolouration from soap residue.
- Dimensions - 9.4cm Handle, 4.4cm Blade Holding Plate
- Secure screw in blade with 2 top holding plates for durability and safety. The blade is held tightly between these two plates and you can shave with both sides.