A natural deodorant stick that helps you stay fresh naturally all day.
With Wild Woodland, green never smelt so good. Delivering a sweet woody scent, you’ll love the notes of lavender and cedarwood throughout this stick.
Featuring no aluminium, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, SLS or plastic packaging, now is the time to make the switch to natural deodorant.
The Good Stuff
Raw Nature uses coconut oil as it's a powerful moisturiser with antifungal benefits. This is paired with tapioca starch to absorb moisture and baking soda to neutralises odour.
This scent contains:
- pure rose geranium essential oil for its antibacterial properties
- pure lime essential oil for its cleansing properties
- pure peru balsam essential oil to prevent bacteria
- pure manuka essential oil for its strong antibacterial properties
Eco Warrior Wins
- Raw Nature natural deodorant celebrates 100% plastic-free packaging
- Each deodorant stick features exclusively natural ingredients with zero use of chemicals, parabens, or sulfates
How To Use
Gently push up from the bottom of the tube to expose about 1cm of product. Apply 1-2 swipes to a clean, odour-free underarm. Best applied in the morning after a shower. Reapply as needed.
If you’re new to natural deodorant, it can take up to 4 weeks to be effective, especially if you’ve been a devote to commercial antiperspirant. Here’s how the transition usually works:
Week 1 - At first all goes well
Week 2 - Armpit bacteria begins to change, you may notice armpit odour. Most people give up at this stage thinking it isn't working but be patient!
Week 3 - Armpit bacteria begins to re-balance
Week 4 - You should be fully adjusted now
Each stage of the detox may vary depending on your body's chemistry and the different stages you are going through in your life. Such as adolescence, pregnancy or diet.
NZ Beeswax, organic coconut oil, baking soda, organic tapioca starch, rose geranium, lime, peru balsam and manuka essential oils. That's it - 0% nasties!