Most cleansers are 70-80% water, loaded with synthetic chemicals, preservatives, fragrance and packed in single-use plastic. Dust & Glow decided to shake things up.
Introducing the Daily Polisher, a 100% plant-based cleansing powder that is activated by the water in your shower. Why pay for water?
For the planet
Formulated without water, this daily polishing powder is super concentrated & will last for up to 65 usages. Packaged in endlessly recyclable aluminium & a sustainable stone-based label.
For your skin
Reinvent your beauty routine with this waterless micro exfoliant. Contains antioxidant-rich NZ fruit extracts Blackcurrant & Kiwi, a pre & probiotic complex to enhance skin radiance & ascorbic acid to gently remove dead skin tissue.
The result? Glowing skin & brightened complexion.
Skin type: For dull, lackluster skin
Skin concerns: Dullness, Pigmentation, Roughness
✓ Naturally Sourced Ingredients
✓ Ethically Made in New Zealand
✓ Unscented: no fragrance or essential oils
Daily polisher tested and that's what the tribe had to say:
- 87% would recommend to a friend*
- 93% said their skin felts clean*
- 93% said their skin is smoother*
- Ascorbic Acid (that's Vitamin C): Ascorbic acid—also known as L-ascorbic acid—has the most research of any Vitamin C when it comes to skin benefits. It is a potent antioxidant and skin-soothing agent that can improve the appearance of signs of aging & help reduce dark spots/pigmentation.
- NZ Blackcurrant: contains more antioxidants than 24 other fruits which makes them a perfect ingredient for most natural skin care products. Blackcurrant is also super rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids which our skin relies on to remain firm, nourished and protected.
- Vegan Pre & probiotic complex: a stable, balanced microbiome is a basic need of everybody’s skin. If your skin isn’t looking and feeling as healthy and fresh as it used to, there’s a good chance your microbiome could be unbalanced. Everyone can benefit from the valuable support prebiotics provide, especially those with a compromised skin barrier or sensitivity. Prebiotics are essentially foods consumed by probiotics. Probiotics are the good bacteria in and on the skin that keep our skin healthy.
What's not in it?
We stripped out the non sense and only kept potent & concentrated ingredient. You won't find the following ingredients in our formulations.
- Free from: Water, Fragrance, Essential oils, Preservative system, Sulphate, Silicone, Paraben , Nasties
Full ingredient list: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch; Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder; Ascorbic Acid; Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract; Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Xanthan Gum; Lactobacillus; Alpha-Glucan; Maltodextrin; Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice
How to use : Sprinkle a ¼ teaspoon onto wet hands. Turn the tap off. Lather
onto your hands to activate, it will foam! Massage onto face. Rinse well. Turn the
Precautions : Avoid contact with the eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Keep the
product dry, away from direct water contact.
Packaging & Sustainability:
- Bottle: designed to be re-used & refilled. Our bottles are lightweight, compact and in endlessly recyclable aluminium. Check out our refill options for your next purchase.
- Label: it looks like a normal paper label but it is not! It is made of natural limestone waste off-cuts and recycled resin in a process that uses solar energy and generates zero waste. It has a low CO2 emission profile and no water needed for its production.