Step-by-step instructions on how to use a Cali Safety Razor.
Pretty similar to what you have already experienced with the plastic ones - just keep the above tips in mind and you’ll be fine.
- A Cali Low Waste Beauty Safety Razor
- A water source
- A towel
- Place the blade in between the 2 top holding plates and then screw the handle in. You can see this demonstrated on the video below.
- Wet your skin and lather with soap
- Wet your razor
- Lightly drag your razor over your skin; rinse the razor after 1-3 strokes
- Add more soap or water to your skin as needed
- Rinse your skin with water so no hair or soap is left
- Dry your skin with a towel
- High-five yourself on a plastic free shave!
If you want to watch the summary video it explains the whole process well with images so you can clearly see.